Junior Archery Program
➜ REGISTER NOW for Fall 2019
This year we’ve planned another fun-filled curriculum—games, activities, and fun for everyone.
September 17th/18th, 2019—December 10th/11th, 2019
Tuesdays 6:30p – 7:45p
Wednesdays 6:30p – 7:45p
Wednesdays 8:00p – 9:15p
$300 per session – covers weekly lessons with coaches + use of equipment + temporary membership.
$40.00 – Arrows, Each archer is required to purchase their own arrows.
These are yours to keep and take home.
$300 In Person Payment by Cash or Cheque.
This fee is non-refundable
If needed, an instalment plan of three (3) payments of $100.00 per month by post-dated cheques for the 1st of each month (Sept, Oct, Nov) is available.
Due to busy schedules, it is mandatory that ALL families provide a $150 performance bond by means of CASH at an in-person registration day. If you fulfill your requirement of 6 minor or 2 major volunteer opportunities within the 12 weeks (see more information below under “General Requirements) your bond will be returned to you at the end of the session with your receipt. If you provide NO volunteer instances, your bond will be forfeited.
- IMPORTANT: All archers are required to have 3 arrows to participate—these are for your archers to keep and bring with them each week for lessons. The cost is $40 for three (3) arrows.
- We are a non-profit organization providing programs primarily targeting the 7–17 year-old youth. For this program to remain successful we require the continued generous support of volunteers. On that note, all families are required to provide volunteer time during the 12-weeks of lessons (or forfeit of your performance bond will be enacted).
- There will be a minimum of 2 fundraisers during each session. Parents are asked to participate in both. These funds help keep the club and juniors program running.
- A sign-up calendar will be available on the first night and at each weekly lesson so you can sign up for those dates that fit your schedule. It is your responsibility to ensure that your name is on the sign up sheet and that you have your “punch card” (provided the first night of class) is punched following completion of your task to receive credit for your volunteer hours. Minor and major examples…
- Minor volunteer instances might include:
- Target setup or take down.
- Cleaning of the bathrooms.
- Taking out the garbage at the end of the night.
- Sweeping of the floors.
- MAJOR volunteer instances might include:
- Assisting in various areas during competitive and/or fun shoots (FITA).
- Acquiring donations of prizes, etc for our various fun shoots during the session.
- Helping to “restuff” the targets on non-archery days.
Registration must be completed by parent or guardian BEFORE your child can pickup a bow.
Performance contract—all participants and parents are required to read together and sign to acknowledge their understanding of the regulations. This form must be returned on an in-person registration day.
If you have any questions/concerns, please email me at: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in September.
The Central Alberta Archers Association